Tennis court repair and resurfacing in Colorado is available through SportMaster authorized tennis court builders and resurfacing contractors. Fill out the contact form on this page and we will set you up with experienced tennis court contractors in Colorado, that will provide free estimates on tennis court repair, resurfacing, and construction.
Tennis Court Builders in Colorado
Are you interested in having your own backyard tennis court in Colorado? Tired of waiting for court time at the local tennis club or public tennis courts? SportMaster can help, by putting you in touch with qualified and cost effective tennis court builders near you, in Colorado.
We can recommend Colorado-based professionals to provide, but not limited to, the following:
- Tennis & Basketball Court Construction
- Crack Filling/Repair and Low Spot or Puddle Repair
- Tennis Court Surfacing or Resurfacing
- Painting Tennis Court Lines (Permanent and Blended lines for kids tennis, Pickleball, Basketball, and other sports)
- Tennis Court Lighting, Fencing, Shade Structures, and more
Tennis Court Maintenance in Colorado
SportMaster acrylic tennis court surfaces require very little maintenance. If properly built, the courts should have a 1% slope for drainage, which actually help to rinse some dirt and debris off the surface. However, you may want to blow, sweep, and rinse the tennis court surface off now and then to minimize dirt, staining, and extra abrasive pieces under foot.
To remove mold, fungus & other organisms on the acrylic surface use:
- 2 parts household bleach, mixed with 1 part water. Use this solution to treat affected areas. Scrub gently with soft bristled brush and rinse thoroughly after a few minutes.
- Rinsing court with water is usually sufficient for general cleaning. If there are visible stains on the court surface, a mild detergent can be applied prior to gentle scrubbing with a soft bristled brush.
Here is a mild detergent formula:
Combine 4 parts water with 2 parts TSP (trisodium phosphate) and 1 part household beach, when mildew present.
Tennis Court Surfaces in Colorado
SealMaster of Colorado stocks and supports the SportMaster brand of tennis court surfaces in Colorado. If you have any questions or are looking for factory authorized tennis court contractors, please fill out the contact form or reach out to us at the following locations:
SealMaster of Colorado Springs
305 Tia Juana
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Local Phone: (719) 442-1676
Toll Free: (800) 732-5649
SealMaster of Denver Colorado
4851 Forest Street
Commerce City, CO 80022
Local Phone: (303) 394-2220
Toll Free: (800) 732-5649
[show-contactus.com-form formkey=”YTlmNTE1YzQ0Yg,,” version=”tab”]