It it time to resurface your tennis court in Minneapolis or St Paul Minnesota?
Your local SportMaster representative can help put you in touch with a factory authorized tennis court contractor that works in St Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding cities in Minnesota.
How much does it cost to resurface a tennis court in the twin cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN?
The average cost to resurface a tennis court in the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul usually averages somewhere between $4000 to $8000. The following factors determine what side of the price range your tennis court will fall into:
- Will your tennis court require lots of cleaning or removal of moss, mold or any kind of surface growth.
- How many lineal feet of cracks and how wide and deep are the cracks on your tennis court?
- Are there any puddles, also known as birdbaths, on your tennis court? How many and how deep?
- What is the overall condition of the surface? Has the texture been maintained or is it past due for a resurfacing?
- Would you like a premium tennis court color or a cushioned tennis court surface
Why choose SportMaster as your tennis court resurfacing products?
SportMaster products have been around for over 40 years, and are stocked and supported right here in the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Our local representatives and tennis court contractors know the local climate and understand the best tennis court repair, resurfacing, and construction methods for the conditions in Minnesota.
To get more information on products, or a free estimate on tennis court repair, resurfacing, or construction, fill out our contact form or reach out to us at the following location:
SealMaster of Minnesota (Servicing the twin cities of St. Paul & Minneapolis, and the state of Minnesota)
530 Cleveland Ave. North
St. Paul, MN 55114
Local Phone: (651)647-9275