Tennis Court Repair in New England
SportMaster Sport Surfaces have arrived in New England. If you are in need of tennis court repair in New England, fill out our contact form and we can put you in touch with factory authorized tennis court contractors throughout New England to provide a free estimates. SportMaster tennis court surfaces & repair products are manufactured in the U. S, plus they are stocked and supported in multiple New England states by SportMaster representatives.
How often should you resurface your tennis court in New England?
You should resurface your tennis court every 5 to 8 years in New England. Even though acrylic tennis court surfaces require very low maintenance, here are ways to prolong the life of your tennis court surfaces:
- Keep excess dirt, debris, leaves/pine needles off the court to prevent stains, moss, mold, and mildew
- Keep grass, plants, and vegetation cut down around the court so that the tennis court can continue to drain properly. Tennis courts are slop 1% for drainage and if water is allowed to back up onto the court, the coating life will be shortened.
- Maintain tennis court cracks by using ready-to-use, acrylic crack fillers between resurfacing cycles. Keeping the cracks filled and sealed off from water penetration will help to slow down growth of surface cracking.
- Check with your tennis court contractor and see if they offer an annual maintenance program. This entails an annual tennis court surface inspection. They will be able to spot issues quickly and address small problems before they become costly.
- Here is a more detailed Tennis Court Maintenance Manual
For more information, or to contact a New England based representative, fill out the “contact us” form and we will get back with you quickly. Please let us know if you have any further questions on tennis court resurfacing products or if you are ready to get started on your free site visit and tennis court repair and resurfacing estimate.[show-contactus.com-form formkey=”YTlmNTE1YzQ0Yg,,” version=”tab”]